Native Instruments has updated Traktor DJ Studio, one of the leading tools for laptop DJ mixing.
Traktor lets you mix tracks in MP3, WAV, AIFF and audio CD formats. It has many features to make DJ’ing easier. It has a graphic waveform display, automatic tempo recognition and synchronization, real-time stretching, and a built-in track database.
There are many features new to version 2.5:
- A new time stretching engine, which lets a track’s tempo and pitch be altered independently of one another
- An additional waveform display per deck for the entire track
- MIDI clock synchronization to other music applications like REAKTOR 4
- Complete compatibility with Final Scratch databases
- A reworked auto-gain function and more.
Full details can be found at the Native Instruments site.