Arista has announced that on Dec 16th, they will be releasing Remixed – a collection of Sarah McLachan’s hits sliced and diced by some of the electronica world’s hottest artists.
This means that Dec. 16th, the women of Lilith will be on the dancefloor.
This should be an interesting CD. McLachlan’s vocals and songwriting are some of the songest around, and she’s working with some great DJ’s and producers:
- From her 1992 album, Solace, comes the William Orbit Mix of ”Black.”
- From 1994`s Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, come the following four tracks:
- Hybrid`s Super Collider Mix of ”Fear”;
- Rabbit In The Moon Mix of ”Possession”;
- BT Mix of ”Hold On,” remixed by BT (Brian Transeau);
- Fade Mix of ”Plenty”.
- From 1997`s Surfacing, come the following three tracks:
- DJ Tiesto Mix of ”Sweet Surrender”;
- Dusted Remix of ”Angel”;
- BT Mix of ”Hold On”.
- Remixed also includes DJ Tiesto`s remix of ”Silence” from Karma, the 1997 album by the Vancouver-based electronica duo, Delerium. Sarah vocalizes on the track which she co-wrote with the two principal members of Delerium, Rhys Fulber and Bill Leeb.
Everything we’ve heard off this album has been hot.