At the 2004 NAMM Summer Session, Boss introduced the BR-1600CD Digital Recording Studio.
- 16-track (256 V-Track) digital studio with 40GB hard drive and CD-R/RW drive
- Record all 8 XLR inputs simultaneously?ideal for tracking live performances
- Powerful effects including COSM modeling for guitar, bass and microphones
- New Vocal Tool Box with auto pitch correction and Harmony Sequence function
- 16 individual Track EQs, plus 8 dedicated compressors
- Mastering Tool Kit with multi-band compression for loud and punchy CDs
- Create backing tracks quickly with new Drum/Bass and Loop Phrase tracks
- Step and realtime sequencer, plus automatic tempo mapping for imported loops
- USB port for easy data exchange; V-LINK video control*
- *V-LINK requires Edirol video equipment (sold separately).
Additional information is available at the BOSS site.