Crest Audio has introduced the HP-Eight professional mixing console, combining Crest’s legendary high quality audio design with modern, efficient construction.
The HP-Eight is available in easily portable 24-channel and 32-channel frames, as well as installation-size 40-, 48- and 56-channel frames, making this console ideal for a variety of medium-capacity live performance venues and houses of worship.
The HP-Eight mixing console packs in Crest Audio’s legendary sound quality with sought-after features such as four-band, double-swept mid EQ; eight analog subgroups; two-channel matrix; full talkback and monitor systems; and four-channel scene mute. This quality console also includes 10 aux sends on each mono input channel for use as a monitor mixer, plus five stereo line input channels with EQ, assignment and aux sends. Using contemporary construction, the HP-Eight adheres to the highest standards of engineering design, production and components.
The internal switching power supply on the HP-Eight is designed to work on worldwide voltages at 50 or 60 Hz, and a DC connector allows attachment to an optional, external backup supply for worry-free, redundant operation. This console is made in the U.S.A. and backed by the same five-year warranty that covers Crest’s larger consoles.
- 24, 32, 40 or 48 mono input channels
- Eight analog subgroups
- Five stereo line input channels on faders with EQ, assignment and aux sends
- Individual 48 Volt phantom power, mic/line and polarity reverse switches on all mono input channels
- “Fader Flip” function on aux outputs
- vFour-band, double-swept mid EQ Two-channel matrix system
- Four-channel scene mute
- Full talkback and monitor systems
- Internal power supply with provision for external, redundant supply
The mixers have a U.S. MSRP of $4,199-6,999.