The Pro Tone Springfield Fuzz is born of classic 1969 design with modern improvements in tone, usability and reliability. Designed to achieve the creamy fuzz from the early 70s, it puts everything from Clapton/Hendrix/Zeppelin-esque tube distortion to bluesy fuzz to the sludgy, throaty sounds at your fingertips.
The Springfield Fuzz features:
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish
- True bypass switching for tone preservation when not in use
- Point to Point construction
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter
- Hand built construction- built in Texas, USA
- Musician Friendly price of $79.00