Zero-G has released Sounds of the 70s,
a brand new Virtual Sound Module featuring a uniquely inspiring and
huge sound library which is powered for even greater flexibility by the
Native Instruments INTAKT interface.
Sounds of the 70s features construction kits,
grooves, hits and instruments to recapture the authentic vibes of the
era. The sound module delivers soul, disco and funk, recreating the
golden age of the dancefloor and disco explosions. The raw, rebellious
tones of Punk have also been recreated, sampled, and are reborn to
complete the diversity of 70s sounds!
In the rhythm department of this monster library, there are many
hundreds of loops, all of which are presented either in sliced format
via the Intakt Beat Machine or via the Time Machine, so they will
automatically sync to your songs, and you can apply sound-shaping to
each slice if you wish! The musical essence and irresistible dancefloor
styles of the 70s can live on even more strongly in the music of today
through a new generation. All of the musical material on Sounds Of the
70s has been expertly written and passionately produced by Mike Wilkie
and Matthew Corbett, for Zero-G.
- Huge library of world-class, totally original and authentic
70s-style instrument and percussion performances, arranged in
construction kits together with their broken-out grooves and tool kits.
- Over 1.4 Gigabytes of samples.
Features of NI INTAKT User Interface:
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops,
- Easy and intuitive user interface,
- User interface is a version of Native Instruments’ INTAKT, based on KONTAKT, the world’s finest software sampling engine,
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with
ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode,
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo,
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer,
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass,
band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion,
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope,
- Total Recall
- Sound Library can also be loaded into other Native Instruments
samplers including INTAKT and KONTAKT (version 1.5 or later), for even
greater flexibility and more options for working with the material.
- VST® 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, Core Audio, RTAS, Mac & PC
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB RAM Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733, 512 MB
Recommended Retail Price
- $299.95 US Dollars, 259 Euros, 169.00 pounds sterling
Check out http://www.zero-g.co.uk to read the full Sounds of the 70s
product info, including comprehensive Producers’ notes, to hear the mp3
audio demo track, to read the pdf file of full product contents and to
see the full list of Zero-G dealer locations worldwide.