Developer Andy Drabble has announced GB Steptime, a Step Time Sequencer for GarageBand. It allows you to compose music directly on screen and to transfer this music directly into GarageBand.
- Easy to use step time sequencer for GarageBand.
- Requires no special knowledge of musical notation.
- Efficient drag and drop of midi information between GB Steptime and GarageBand.
- GB Steptime is limited in it’s functionality until registered. It will only transfer notes in the range C3 – C4 into GarageBand.
- Click on the ‘Buy from Kagi’ icon in the top left hand corner of this page to register this product.
- GB Steptime is shareware and costs US$15.00.
- Mac OSX 10.2.8 or later required.