SonicBytes has announced that its ERA Step-Sequencer has been updated to 1.21, along with price reductions across the SonicBytes line.
- Many presets (mainly drumloops), examples and drummaps
- GUI improvements and visual feedback
- Midi Echo on all tracks
- Tap recording with mouse
- Midi import (Drumloop and Melody Extractor)
- Useful commands (Autochain, Unchain, Apply drummap to track etc.)
- Full MFX support, especially in Sonar4 (latency/time-lag problem solved)
- Midi-recorder working in the MFX-version
- Better processing of midi input
- Drum-recording follows drummap
- Improved filename handling
- Color-stealing to easily create new schemes
Furthermore the prices for all Sonicbytes products have been reduced:
- a.. ERA Step-Sequencer is now available for 49 euro
- b.. EST Sampling-Groovebox has been reduced to 49 euro
- c.. Gat’R (Trance-)gate-Effect now costs 29 euro
The prices for the bundles have been adapted, too.
For more information, see the SonicBytes site.