SpinAudio has announced the release of RoomVerb for PowerCore 1.0.
RoomVerb is based on Virtual Room Acoustic modeling technique designed to simulate various acoustic spaces from small bath rooms to large halls using a single set of parameters. Such an approach provides a unified way of controlling reverb and removes the limits inherited in traditional reverb design schemes based on either pre-defined algorithms or pre-calculated room response patterns.
The product is available in VST (PC/MAC OS X) and AudioUnit(MAC OS X) formats.
The list below outlines the main features of RoomVerb for PowerCore:
- Separately controlled room dimensions can vary from 1 to 50 meters
- Plate reverb mode support
- Stereo width control for simulation of irregular room shapes
- Separate control of Early and Late reflections
- Reverb Tail Modulation
- Comprehensive tone control system that includes separate 2-band parametric equalizers for Early and Late reflections
- Two-band frequency-dependant decay filters
- Special DSP reverb algorithms not found in native versions that provide better stereo imaging
- 100 ready-to-use factory presets
- Database based preset management system with categorical and keyword search
- 1 per DSP in 48 kHz
- DSP Platform: TC PowerCore, Software version 1.7.6 or higher
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, MAC OS X 10.2.8 or higher
- Host: VST and/or AudioUnit compatible
More information and demos are available at the Spinaudio site.