Native Instruments has announced an updated version of Battery, version 2.1. The new version includes several new features and enhancements, making NI´s drum sampler even more flexible and convenient.
- Direct-From-Disk streaming*
- MIDI CC automation
- Enhanced output configuration facilities
- New import browser
- Extended Rex import (loads slices into individual cells)
- Improved host automation
- Option to set a “default kit” that automatically loads at startup
- 13 additional drumkits consolidating the BATTERY 2 library samples according to instrument type
- Various minor improvements, cosmetic changes and fixes
The 2.1 update for Windows and Mac is now available as a free download for all registered Battery 2 users.
For more information, please see the Native Instruments Battery site.