Diamond has introduced the Fireburst fuzz pedal. The Fireburst combines thick saturated fuzz with amazing amounts of low-end. A footswitch-able mid-boost eq and pre/post gain circuit turns the Fireburst into a tightly focused distortion pedal.
The fuzz and distortion gain and mid-boost eq circuits are all discrete components, while Diamond uses an audiophile grade opamp for an active Baxandall bass/treble control. The bass and treble controls act independently at extended frequency extremes (<150 Hz and > 3 kHz), allowing for some interesting post-distortion tonal shaping.
- True bypass signal path.
- Footswitchable beween thick liquid fuzz and focused mid-boosted distortion.
- Premium audio components, include 2% polypropylene capacitors and 1% metal film resistors.
- All discrete-component distortion and mid-boost circuit.
- Active Baxandall bass/treble tone control system with audiophile grade op-amp.
- Battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adaptor operation.
For more information, visit the Diamond Pedals site.