Nyko Technologies has introduced an extensive lineup of iPod accessories at the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the world’s largest annual tradeshow for consumer technology. The company’s iPod products mark its entry into the portable audio market.
At CES, Nyko introduced the following accessories for Apple iPod:
- MoviePlayer, a groundbreaking peripheral that transforms the iPod into a complete multimedia center, allowing users to transfer and play movies, videos and photos on a 3.5 in. 65,000 color TFT screen with built-in control pad
- iTop Button Relocator, a sleek adaptor, plugging into the iPod’s remote port, that relocates all basic control functions from the face of the player to the top of the iPod – perfect for listening on-the-go, whether running, biking, or just toting in a bag or pocket
- Speaker Dock, a stylish charging cradle that lets users listen to their favorite tunes on their iPod in crisp, clear stereo while charging up their unit for portable use
- Universal Car Mount, an attractive, easy-to use, and durable holder for mounting the iPod/iPod mini in the car, featuring a quick release for easy installation. Compatible with car chargers, FM transmitters, and other accessories
- iBoost, a slim and compact rechargeable battery pack for iPods with dock connectors, that adds up to 16 hours of extra playtime and features high-quality lithium-ion battery cells
- iBoost mini, a slim and compact rechargeable battery pack for iPod mini that adds up to 10 hours of extra playtime and features high-quality lithium-ion battery cells
- Charger Case for iPod, a stylish, shock resistant aluminum charger case with a built-in power supply that will fully power an iPod three times before it needs recharging itself
- Stereo Link, an ideal dock connector to RCA plug cable that allows the iPod to connect to any device such as a home stereo, pro-audio workstation/mixer, television, DVD player, VCR, car stereo and HDTV
More information is available at the NYKO site.
- FireWire Adaptor, a high performance adaptor that allows the iPod to connect to a FireWire port for transfer speeds of 400Mbps Nyko’s iPod products will launch in early 2005 and will be available at all major retailers.