NAMM 2005: Hughes & Kettner has released a new line of amplifiers that that combines the best of the analog and digital worlds.
Sporting four channels and a comprehensive digital effects section, and packing a mighty 100-watt punch, the amp is available in Combo and Head versions. But the Matrix series’ show-stopping feature is the unique Autostore FX matrix enabling separate effects programming for each channel.
The effects section affords players the luxury of dialing in individual effect settings for each of the four channels. And for added convenience, it stores these settings automatically — no further action or tweaking required. Alongside reverb and delay, the onboard digital multi-effects processor offers chorus, flanger and tremolo patches.
- * 4 channels
- * Digital Multi FX
- * FX Autostore for each channel
- * 100-Watt Current Feedback Power Amp
- * 12″ Celestion RockDriver Ultra Speaker
- * 4-way footswitch included
- * Matrix 100 Combo, $699.00 MSRP
- * Matrix 100 Head $599.00 MSRP
- * SC 412 Cabinet $699.00 MSRP
More information is available at the Hughes and Kettner site.