Behringer introduced the B-Control BCN44 compact MIDI controller at the 2005 NAMM show. The BCN44 is a super-compact universal MIDI controller for situations with limited space. You get 4 freely assignable push encoders with status LEDs and 4 freely assignable buttons with dual functions. Assignment of the panel elements is done either manually or via learn mode.
The BCN44 can be easily connected to any computer/expander and similar equipment using the standard MIDI In/Out connectors. A free editor/librarian program is available to manage presets as well.
- 4 freely assignable push encoders, each with status LED
- 4 freely assignable buttons with dual functions
- All panel elements freely assignable: Manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication
- Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading multiple control units
- 99 user-programmable presets
- Special “Learn Mode” for MIDI control data
- Free downloadable editor/librarian software soon available from our website
- Runs on battery power or on the included power adapter
Shipping in Q2 2005. MSRP: $59.99.
For more information, visit the Behringer site.