Behringer introduced two new digital desktop monitors, the MS20 & MS40, at the Winter NAMM show.
Available in 2×20 or 2×40 Watt power ratings, Behringer’s new desktop monitors offers both analog and digital inputs, with the digital inputs capable of handling 24-bit/192 kHz resolution signals.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multi media workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters
- Optical and coaxial inputs
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8” TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- 1/4” TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
MSRP for the MS20 is $129.99 and $169.99 for the MS40. Both the MS20 and MS40 should ship in Q2 2005.
For more information, visit the Behringer site.