Behringer introduced a new control surface for DJs to its line of B-Control hardware control surfaces at the 2005 Winter Namm Show, the BCD2000.
The BCD2000 is a 4-channel USB audio interface with two phono preamps and a pair of scratch wheels for scratching, cue searching, and pitch bending audio.
- Play, mix and scratch any MP3 and WAV files, CDs and vinyl records (no time code records needed)
- Full-speed USB 4-channel audio interface plus high resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- 2 scratch wheels support creative DJing such as scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Integrated and full-fledged audio mixer with premium quality mic preamp, 3-band kill EQ per channel, ultra-precise faders, super-smooth crossfader and talkover function
- 2 state-of-the-art phono preamplifiers — one switchable to CD player
- Headphone section includes PFL Mix, Split options and direct listening to master output mix
- Play, Pause, Cue, Loop and Pitch Bend functions via dedicated controls
- 4 user-assignable controls and buttons available for integrated FX section
- Easy analog-like control of software mixer functions such as volume and crossfader
The BCD2000 is slated for release in Q2 2005. MSRP: $199.99
For more information, visit the Behringer site.