Behringer introduced the C-2 matched condenser microphones at the recent NAMM expo.
- Low mass diaphragm for ultra wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low frequency distortion
- Gold plated 3-pin XLR connector
The C-2 is expected to ship in the first quarter of this year. MSRP: $59.99.
For more information, visit the Behringer site.