At the recent 2005 NAMM Expo, Behringer introduced the V-Tone GMX112 Guitar Combo amp.
- 60-Watt Guitar amp
- Original 12” BUGERA Vintage Guitar speaker
- Models 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes — 27 modeled sounds individually selectable per channel
- 2 independent channels
- Dynamizer circuitry lends tube-like compression to your tone
- 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with effects such as chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary effects, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effect combinations with 99 presets and MIDI control
- FXT — ultra flexible FX Tracking allows independent effects settings on each channel
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner controllable via footswitch
- Dedicated headphone output with integrated speaker simulation
- Adjustable stereo RCA tape inputs for playback from tape or other line-level signals (e. g. CD player, drum machine, etc)
- Stereo RCA tape outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording and live applications
- Dual footswitch FS112 for channel selection, effect bypass and tuner activation included
For more information, visit the Behringer site.