Behringer introduced the A500 Power Amplifier at the 2005 Winter NAMM Expo.
- 2 x 230 Watts into 4 Ohms, 500 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4” TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional ”touch-proof” binding posts and 1/4” TS connectors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High current toroidal transformer
The A500 is expected to ship in Q2 at a.MSRP of $239.99.
For more information, visit the Behringer site.