Behringer introduced the TRUTH B2092A, an active 360-Watt subwoofer for mono, stereo and surround productions, at the Winter 2005 NAMM Expo.
- High power 360-Watt amplifier delivers extreme dynamic range, with linear bass reproduction down to 32 Hz
- 2 long-excursion 8” loudspeakers with deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis for minimal distortion even at highest volume levels
- Dedicated Left, Right and Center XLR inputs and outputs for all stereo and surround applications
- Active crossovers at 80 Hz provide precise frequency band separation and minimal phase shift
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal speaker protection
- Flexible adaptation to virtually every acoustic environment via Phase and Room Compensation controls
- Footswitch connector for remotely controllable A/B comparison (footswitch not included)
- Toroidal transformer
The B2092A Subwoofer should ship in Q2 2005, and have a MSRP of $259.99.
For more information, visit the Behringer site.