Behringer released the HB01 Hellbabe Wah-Wah pedal at the 2005 NAMM show.
- Sound modeled after Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby From Hell
- Total optical control for wear-and-tear-free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
- Spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
- Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz) for use even with bass guitars
- Additional Fine Tune control allows high-end extension of sweep range
- Q control for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects
- Tunable boost function including On/Off switch to push your licks up to the limit
- Dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal for total control
- Ultra low noise circuitry for outstanding audio performance
- Runs on 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included)
For more information, visit the Behringer site.