Behringer debuted a new digital modeling amp at the 2005 NAMM show. The V-Ampire LX210 is a 2×60 Watt stereo design with a pair of 10″ speakers.
- Powerful 2 x 60-Watt Digital Guitar Modeling Workstation with 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations and 16 multi-effects
- Two original 10” BUGERA Vintage Guitar speakers lk
- 2 x 60-Watt true stereo operation with internal or external loudspeakers
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Intuitive rotary controls with dedicated LED indicators
- 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing to suit virtually any conceivable application — plus MIDI In, Out/Thru
- Full MIDI implementation including program change commands, control change commands and SysEx, allowing extensive MIDI control using free Windows V-AMP Design editor software
- Balanced stereo XLR DI Out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G speaker simulation
- Pre-DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Adjustable stereo aux input for line-level signals (CD, soundcard, monitoring, etc) — can be re-configured to feed headphones only, for in-ear monitoring applications
- Frequency compensated stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Auto-chromatic tuner
For more information, visit the Behringer site.