Digidesign has announced the new EQ III DigiRack plug-in available for free at www.digidesign.com. EQ III is a high-resolution, double-precision 48-bit EQ plug-in available for Digidesign Pro Tools and Avid systems. EQ III supports TDM, RTAS, and AudioSuite formats, and is available in 1-band, 4-band, and 7-band configurations for optimized CPU/DSP efficiency. In addition to its fully parametric design, Digidesign EQ III includes selectable shelving filters and settings as well as separate high-pass, low-pass, and variable Q notch filters.
EQ III’s sleek and intuitive interface features a fully interactive and easy-to-use frequency graph that allows users to view and adjust individual EQ bands and filters from within the display. EQ III was designed to complement the dedicated EQ center section of Digidesign’s ICON D-Control tactile worksurface, providing D-Control users with unsurpassed control over all of EQ III’s parameters, including gain, frequency, Q, and filter switching for all of EQ III’s bands. The plug-in’s professional and interactive interface and seamless worksurface integration makes EQ III one of the easiest EQ plug-ins to use, and provides an unparalleled workflow designed for speed and accuracy.
EQ III Features
- High-resolution, double-precision 48-bit processing
- 5-band fully parametric design with additional high-pass and low-pass filters
- Selectable shelving filters and settings on LF and HF bands
- Separate selectable high-pass, low-pass, and notch filters with variable Q and slope
- Three selectable EQ process types for flexibility and optimal DSP usage
- Professional interactive interface with tight ICON D-Control worksurface integration
- De-zippered, automatable controls for smooth parameter changes
- Support for high-resolution sample rate processing up to and including 192 kHz
For more information, for a list of supported systems, or to download EQ III, visit Digidesign’s website at http://www.digidesign.com.