SpinAudio has released RoomVerb M2 version 2.2. The new version features new, improved reverb engine and comes bundled with a redesigned set of 250 factory presets.
The updated version features new, improved reverb engine that provides denser, more realistic reverberation and better stereo image spatialization. The update comes bundled with a redesigned set of 250 ready-to-use factory presets.
RoomVerb M2 is VST/DX/AudioUnit audio plug-in that is designed to deliver top quality reverberation into native audio processing platform.
- Virtual Room Acoustics Modeller
- Plate and Outdoor acoustic space simulation modes
- Unique Time and Spectral Domain Spatial Decorrelation Technology
- Reverb Modulation with a choice of random LFOs
- Comprehensive control of Early and Late reflections
- Separate 3-band parametric equalizers for Early and Late reflections
- Acoustic space environment modelling through air and material frequency-dependant absorption simulation filters with a set of more than 40 presets included
- Two Built-in Gates with True Stereo RMS Detection
- 250 ready-to-use factory presets
- Database based preset management system with categorial and keyword search
- Highly optimized code for modern processors
Below is a screenshot of default plug-in skin shipped with the product installation.
RoomVerb M2 2.2 Presets Page
Mac OS X:
- Mac G3/G4/G5, OS X 10.2.2 or higher
- VST or/and Audio Unit compatible host application.
- Intel Pentium, and compatible CPUs
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- VST or/and DX compatible host application.
More information is available at the SpinAudio site.