Behringer has announced the launch of the MINI MIC MIC800, an ultra-compact microphone modeling preamp. The MINI MIC MIC800 is part of a brand-new Mini series of 9.5”-wide signal processors designed for home-recording and harddisk recording.
The MINI MIC MIC800 comes with the following features:
- Ultra-compact 9.5” microphone modeling preamp for studio and stage applications;
- High-end preamplifier for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics;
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings;
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc;
- Authentic VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes;
- Equipped with BEHRINGER’s sophisticated output limiter – prevents the output signal from being distorted;
- Dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, eg. floor rumble;
- +48V phantom power and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility;
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise level indication;
- High-quality Alps® potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability;
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance;
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution; and
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.