Behringer has announced the launch of the MINI COM COM800, an ultra-compact stereo modeling compressor with 16 presets. The MINI COM COM800 is part of a brand-new Mini series of 9.5”-wide signal processors designed for homerecording and hard-disk recording.
- Ultra-compact 9.5” stereo modeling compressor for studio and stage applications;
- 16 awesome preset models for the most typical compression applications (vocal, drums, guitar, keyboard, etc);
- Dedicated Compressor Modeling control with LED’s indicating the selected dynamics program;
- Integrated Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression;
- IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard and soft knee characteristics;
- Accurate 6-digit LED Input/Output meter, plus 6-digit LED Gain Reduction meter for precise level indication;
- Operating levels can be selected using the I/O Level switch;
- High-quality Alps® potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability;
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers and state-of-the-art VCA’s offer outstanding sound performance;
- All Mini series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution; and
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.