TerraTec Producer has introduced KOMPLEXER, a synthesizer that offers both virtual analog synthesis and wavetable synthesis. Eight macro controllers are onboard to afford utmost handling ease. Komplexer features classic synth sound powered by three oscillators, two multimode filters, four ADSDSR envelopes and three LFOs.
Its ability to import Waldorf microQ sounds underscores KOMPLEXER’s status as an exceptional sound-sculpting engine. Courtesy of the application’s macro controllers, presets can be modified to suit every taste using just eight parameters. This is a tremendous improvement in handling ease that not only newbies will welcome.
Of course, this VST instrument also affords users unrestricted access to all of the sophisticated synthesis engine’s 400 parameters. Features such as the ultra advanced arpeggiator and LFO 3’s synchronizable user-specific waveform serve to create striking soundscapes that adapt automatically to the given song tempo. The integrated vocoder lets conjure compelling vocal effects.
KOMPLEXER integrates into all VST environments, adding even more practical appointments such as full automation capability to its impressive arsenal of features.
Priced at 199.00 euros (MSRP), TerraTec Producer’s KOMPLEXER is slated to hit stores in Q 2/ 2005.
- Virtual analog software synthesizer
- Wavetable synthesis
- Imports Waldorf microQ® sounds
- Eight macro controllers
- Up to 256 voices
- Unrestricted access to the sound synthesis engine
- Three oscillators featuring sync and ring modulation
- Two multimode filters (8 types including comb filters)
- Flexible modulation matrix
- Four ADSDSR envelopes
- Audio input with vocoder
- Three LFOs (LFO3 with user waveform)
- Five effect units offering delay, reverb, chorus, phaser, distortion
- Fully automatable and controllable via MIDI controller
- VST plug-in for Windows 2000, Windows XP