Voxengo has introduced Pristine Space Light, a functionally-reduced version of Pristine Space 8-channel convolution processor audio plug-in.
The Light version offers basically the same functionality as can be found in Pristine Space except that it supports stereo convolution processing only, meaning you cannot do multi-channel work or use more than 2-channel impulse responses.
Pristine Space Light can work with a latency as low as 64 samples (1.5 ms at 44.1kHz), making it possible to use it during tracking.
- Stereo convolution processing
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Comprehensive routing
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- True zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- “A-to-B” comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- High convolution precision
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
Introductory price for Pristine Space Light is currently set to USD 49.95.
More information is available at the Voxengo web site.