Leapfrog Audio has released an update to its phrase-editing virtual instrument, Rephrase version 1.2.
- Pristine sound quality – true sampler like quality reproduction.
- Stereo audio support – stereo audio can now be imported and ‘Rephrased’.
- Faster import – audio is imported around 3X faster.
- Faster load/save – native format loads/saves are about twice as quick.
- Smaller rephrase files – .RPH files are significantly smaller.
The update is free to all existing Rephrase owners, and for the moment will remain at it’s existing price of $199 / 159EU / 109GBP.
A new Windows demo is available from the Leapfrog Audio site.