Leapfrog Audio has released Rephrase 1.3, which features the improvements listed below.
- Improved: Another nice sound quality improvement.
- Added: right click note sensitivity single slice option, for quickly creating one long slice of the whole phrase.
- Added: ability to move base notes in Rephrase, when detected note pitch was incorrect. (just drag the note bar, when in slice edit mode)
- Added: shortcuts to the manual, web site and this forum to the installer.
- Fixed: Midi import into Media Player and Acid Pro wasn’t working.
- Fixed: potential (very rare..) problems importing sounds at arbitrary sample rates.
- Fixed: when a midi clip exported from Rephrase is not the first in a track, and the phrase has a note starting exactly from the start, the first note can play using the last slice. (not in all hosts)
All Rephrase owners should receive their copy shortly, and the demo has been updated.
The new demo can be downloaded from the Leapfrog site.