Version 1.6 of Voxformer is now available. Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in in PC VST format. Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals.
This version features several minor issue fixes. It also features an extended frequency selection range for the Presence module: it has been extended down to 100 Hz. This allows to use ‘presence’ technique in the lower frequency range. This–in turn–usually allows to boost overall body of the voice – especially if it sounds weaker than desired. Check out the “More Body To Voice” preset for the demonstration of this approach.
Voxengo Voxformer features:
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Switchable crossover (2 types)
- Gain reduction meters
- 4-band equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Asymmetric compression
- Vintage saturation module
- De-esser module (2 types)
- Presence boosting module
- Noise gate module
- High quality mode
- “A-to-B” comparisons
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Any sample rate is supported
- Factory presets
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
Voxformer is available on-line for USD 59.95.