PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor (plug-in in VST/DirectX/RTAS format for PC; Mac version in development). Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates. It includes a wide range of controls that make it an exceptionally versatile tool for mastering compression and expansion, as well as bus processing during mixing.
- Extremely transparent compression thanks to double precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT mode) algorithms
- Low distortion thanks to MasterComp’s precise level detector, which includes an optional automatic attack and release time adjustment
- Wide range of controls
- Over-threshold compression and expansion
- Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting capabilities
- Mix control allows you to blend processed and clean signal
- MasterComp includes a high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with textual readings and adjustable parameters
- Controlling or revitalizing the dynamics of a final mix during Mastering.
- Controlling or revitalizing dynamics of main tracks, groups and entire mix during mixing.
Suggested requirements for PC
- Windows XP or Windows 2000
- VST, DirectX or RTAS compatible host application
- 512 MB RAM
- P4 2GHz or PM 1.6GHz
- High Color S-VGA, 1024×768
- 389$ in the bundle with PSP VintageWarmer and PSP MasterQ;
- 249$ sold separately
- Upgrade offers for current users of VintageWarmer and MasterQ available (up to 60% off)
More information is available at the PSPAudioware site.