IK Multimedia has announced that the Miroslav Philharmonik orchestra and choir sound workstation is now shipping worldwide. For a limited time, customers may take advantage of purchasing Miroslav Philharmonik at a special introductory price, expiring on September 30th, 2005.
About Miroslav Philharmonik:
Philharmonik is a powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the Miroslav Orchestral and Choir samples with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored for everything from classical compositions to pop arrangements, film scoring and more.
Recorded by musician Miroslav Vitous, these sounds have been praised over the years for having a warmth and playability still unmatched today. It contains the full sample content of the original Miroslav Orchestra and Choir samples enhanced with previously unreleased material, including additional instruments, programming, performance articulations and more.
For many years composers have paid thousands of dollars for the Miroslav Vitous high end orchestral and choir sample collection. Not only are these sample collections included within Miroslav Philharmonik’s sound set, but there are gigabytes of additional instruments, ensembles and articulations never before released from Miroslav’s archives, the largest instruments set in its category. Sampled in the proper spatial positioning in the highly acclaimed Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague, the instruments were performed by the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, an ensemble with a romantic tradition going back centuries.
Miroslav Philharmonik is designed to make symphonic composition easier, more efficient and inspirational. Philharmonik comes with the widest diversity in sounds in its price-range along with fully integrated sample engine technology and built-in effects. This unique blend of features and sounds makes Miroslav Philharmonik the most complete workstation for creating symphonic compositions right out of the box.
- Over 1300 sounds and 7 GB of solo and ensemble Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Choirs, Piano, Harp, Percussion and more
- 16 part multi-timbral sample-based orchestral workstation
- 20 Classic DSP effects
- 4 insert effects per instrument.
- 4 Master effects with separate sends
- Hi-quality master reverb derived from new IK’s CSR, Classik Studio Reverb
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH™ and Pitch-Shift/Time- Stretch
- Mix view allows full mix parameter control
- Zone feature for accurate single sample editing
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters
- Part preset and combi preset customization features
- 256 notes polyphony
- Available as a VST, RTAS, DXi, AU plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows from the same box
Price and Availability
Miroslav Philharmonik will have an introductory price of €419/$499 for the full version and €299/$349 as a cross-grade price for registered SampleTank 2 L/XL users (all prices VAT excluded). After the introductory price period is over, the price will be €499/$599 for the full version and €329/$399 for the cross-grade. It is currently available for sale from all IK dealers/distributors worldwide.
More information is available at the IK Multimedia site.