As the first release in Beta Monkey Music’s Signature Series, the new Jazz Essentials offers authentic and expressive drum loops for traditional jazz.
The royalty-free collection features more than 400 loops in pure and true detail, covering authentic jazz phrasing from a cool and relaxed 100 bpm, a blistering bop at 325 bpm and all points in-between. This sample collection is all about traditional jazz feels and phrasings, a truly focused set of grooves for discriminating jazz purists everywhere.
Beta Monkey has included a matching set of multi-velocity drum samples from the kit used in recording the loops. Also included is a matching set of cymbal samples to allow greater flexibility in drum track construction, and the stereo source tracks of the the drums themselves.
- Traditional Jazz Drumming: Authentic grooves using vintage drums and cymbals.
- More than Just Drum Loops: In addition to hundreds of ready-made loops, the disc features stick counts, intro fill figures, endings and more. The complete source tracks are also included for greater use (try comping and trading off to sharpen your skills). Jazz Essentials is more than the “typical” loop CD found everywhere else.
- Wide Range of Tempos: 100, 120, 170, 250, 295, 325 bpm loop sets with variations at each tempo.
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: 4, 8, 16, and 32 bar segments that convey the authentic phrasing and sound that is uniquely jazz.
- High-End Production: Recorded in a World-Class Recording Studio, home to numerous platinum and GRAMMYÂ® Award Winning albums
- Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc. are sonically-matched).
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: The sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. While most loop discs offer only a handful of single hits, we have given you the entire kit: from the softest taps to the most powerful slams, you have it all. Build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 400 loops.
More information is available at the Beta Monkey site.