Pro Tone Pedals has introduced its latest effect pedal, The Lithium Chorus.
The Lithum is modeled after one of the most famous chorus pedals of all time, one made even more popular by late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.
The Lithium has an added depth control giving you more tonal flexibility and allowing lush aural spaces. The Lithium uses hand-picked analog components and incorporates the legendary 4558 op amp from Texas Instruments.
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or optional BOSS style adapter.
- Stomp switch is built to withstand 30,000 stomps.
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish.
- Hand-built Point to Point construction.
- Color-coded LED for easy onstage identification
The Lithium Chorus has a list price of US $189.00.
More information is available at the Pro Tone Pedals site.