ION has created the world’s first USB turntable. The turntable is designed to make it easy to convert old vinyl directly to CD or MP3, not to be a computer-ready DJ-style turntable.
The ION USB turntable includes Audacity software for Mac/PC for recording as well as a trial of Bias Soundsoap 2 for cleaning and restoring vinyl.
This turntable also has line level output for connecting to any home stereo with CD or auxiliary (AUX) inputs. This product is compatible with any software that supports USB audio input sound cards.
- Adjustable Pitch Belt Drive Turntable
- Vinyl recording software
- USB Cable
- Cartridge with Stylus
- 45 Adapter
- CD with Mac/PC recording software
33 1/3 and 45 RPM.
- Adjustable Anti-Skating control for increased stereo balancing
- High speed vinyl recording
- Line level RCA outputs
- Adjustable Pitch Control +/- 8%
- PC running Windows 98, 2000, or XP
- Mac running OS9 or greater
- One available USB1.1 port