Red Witch, a maker of analog effects devices, has introduced the Fuzz God, a celestial device featuring two hand picked, new old stock, Germanium transistors.
The Fuzz God allows you to create fuzzyness of epic proportions (think red seas parting, burning bushes, pillars of salt etc).
From your classic fuzz tones of the sustaining, soulful, singing kind through to those of utter chaos – encompassing suboctave madness, parasitic sustain and out of control fax machine dial lunacy.
- Volume – This controls the output Volume
- Fuzz – From a gentle break up to a singing beam of fuzz
- Wrath – All gods have it and the Lord of the Fuzz is no different – click this only to smite the most brazen of unbelievers. When engaged (by depressng the lightning bolt footswitch) you can dial up all manner of destruction ; SubOctave thunder, eternally sustained notes, squealing high frequency note corruption and a myriad number of other terrifying tones.
- Sputter – Choose from a smooth singing fuzz to a ragged, rough, sputty gated mess and anything in between.
- Awaken – A sturdy truebypass switch to engage the Fuzz God effect. – Engage this footswitch to incur the wrath of the Fuzz God – crazed oscillation and octavization effects
The Fuzz God comes finished in chrome with Gold text.The LED is a brilliant diamond white. Construction features Switchcraft jacks, alpha pots and through – hole double-sided circuit boards with groundplane shielding.
Source: Red Witch Analog Pedals