Miglia Technology has released Windows drivers for their HarmonyAudio FireWire interface.
The unit features two line level inputs and 8 outs with 24/96kHz capabilities with SoftClip technology for the prevention of digital clipping.
- Key features: 2 line level inputs, 8 line level outputs FireWire Audio Interface with 24 bits/96 kHz conversion rate
- Full Core Audio support – HarmonyAudio is fully Core Audio compatible, ensuring trouble free operation with compliant applications like GarageBand, Logic Express, Logic Audio and many more.
- FireWire bus powered – As the FireWire bus provides all the power required, no external power is required (6 pin only)
- Robust Aluminium case – Designed to last, HarmonyAudio’s case is made of Aluminium (AI) and anodised in cool silver.
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Pentium III 500 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows XP (SP2) with DirectX 9.0c
- Onboard FireWire connection or installed IEEE1394 PCI card
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- FireWire connectivity
- Mac OS X 10.3.5 and higher
- 256 MB of RAM
HarmonyAudio is available now from Miglia’s distribution partners, or online store, for a recommended retail price of €220, $299 and £179 (all prices are ex VAT).
More information, and the Windows XP drivers, are available at the Miglia site.