Talking Panda has introduced iRocker, a “guitar companion” that features a tuner, metronome and backing tracks for practicing.
The Virtual Chordbook displays chord diagrams on the iPod screen, showing the correct fingering for each chord. You can also pop in your earbuds and listen to chords as you work on your instrument. Virtual Chordbook offers over 200 essential chords — major, minor, suspended, diminished, and many more — You can write your own songs and learn your favorites.
Guitar tuner offers crystal clear recordings of a perfectly tuned guitar. Hear a perfect E and tune the E string of your guitar, all without carrying around a pitch pipe or tuner. For the pros, iRocker offers a variety of different tuning methods: Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down, and many more.
iRocker’s Metronome ticks off at 10 different speeds, keeping you in perfect timing with every song you strum.
Riffs lets you play along with 5 different chord progressions. Practice your fundamental scales and rock an incredible solo over the blues and rock riffs.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later OR Windows 2000 or XP
- iPod with dock connector on the bottom (including the iPod nano, iPod mini and the Click Wheel iPod).
- NOT compatible with the iPod shuffle, or any iPod that was purchased before May 2003. This includes any iPod that has a wheel that physically moves or a direct firewire connection on the top.
- 50 MB free space on the iPod
- iTunes (version 4.7 or later required)
Source: Talking Panda