The fuzzboxes keep coming! ArielFX has introduced the Germanium Phuzz Phace, which is handmade and features new old stock germanium transistors, a bright LED indicator and real true bypass.
According to ArielFX, “Our Phuzz Phaces come with medium gain germanium transistors that have the “right” gain ratings – just like in the original Fuzz Faces. The rest of the parts are all modern production high quality components that you usually won’t find in other fuzz boxes out there. We COULD go on and on about parts but after you’ll hear this box you’ll know what we’re talking about. All of components are installed on a professional, factory made, printed circuit board with masking to protect the copper leads.”
Each pedal is hand assembled, tuned and inspected right here at our shop, then plugged into an amp and is given a short test drive to hear if it sounds good. If all is OK we pack the pedal comfortably and send it to its new home.
- Black Anodized Die-Cast Aluminum Box
- Laser Engraved Brushed Copper Plated Top – For Great Looks That LAST
- Mechanical True-Bypass Using 3PDT Stomp Switch
- High Quality N.O.S Low Leakage PNP AC128 Germanium Transistors
- Trimmer Potentiometer For Perfect Transistor Bias
- Professional Factory Made PCB
- High Quality Parts (Switchcraft, Alpha, Sprague, Xicon…)
- 1% Diversion Metal-Film Resistors For Low Noise Levels
- Shiny Super-Bright White LED – Because You Aren’t Cool Without One!
- 3 Years parts & labor warranty.
The Germanium Phuzz Phace lists for $199.
More information is available at the ArielFX site.