Focusrite has announced an update to the software for its Saffire FireWire audio interface. The software update, v2.0, is free for owners and can be downloaded from the Focusrite site.
- Enhanced 192kHz and FireWire operation
- Improved graphics contrast – even easier navigation through SaffireControl
- Rollover help for SaffireControl in the form of Tool tips – simply place your mouse over any function and an explanation of that function appears on screen.
- Bug removal – with an extensive support team and an on-going testing process, Focusrite aims to ensure all bugs are discovered and resolved in double-quick time.
- Improved interface clarity – Mute, Solo Dim and Hardware control buttons (within the output mix sections) use a new, bright and clear colour scheme.
More information is available at the Focusrite site.