Apple has released a free online seminar, Making Music on the Mac with Garageband.
The 1 1/2 hour seminar is designed to introduce Garageband and how it can be used to turn a Mac into a musical instrument and recording studio.
The seminar covers:
- Playing Garagebands virtual instruments
- Using Apple Loops to build a “band”
- Creating compositions with multi-track recording in GarageBand
- Remixing and perfecting songs
- Using GarageBand’s built-in guitar amps
- Studio I/O for multi-track recording
- Using the Jam Pack add-ons
The seminar is free but requires registration.