Beta Monkey has released what they call “the remedy to the common-time blues” – Odd Time Meltdown.
As the third installment in the Signature Series, Odd Time Meltdown is a complete package, inspiring users to get their grooves on in 5, 7, 9, and beyond.
Beta Monkey designed the collection to let users quickly build authentic yet more complex drum tracks. In addition to 500+ grooves in 5/4, 5/8, 7/4, and 7/8, Odd Time Meltdown includes a matching set of multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples from the kit used in recording the loops to allow greater flexibility in drum track construction. Create tracks from the loops, sequence patterns using the sample set or create a hybrid of the two, Odd Time Meltdown offers a rich rhythmic potential for more complex musical genres.
- 500+ Grooves and fills in 5/4, 7/4, 5/8, 7/4, and 4/4
- Focused Range of Tempos: 80-120 BPM
- Rhythmic Realism: 2, 4, 8, and 16 bar segments convey the authentic phrasing of the respective time signatures
- Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, samples are sonically-matched)
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: The sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. From the softest taps to the most powerful slams, you have it all. Build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 500+ loops.
Odd Time Meltdown is available now for a limited time for $29.99. New release pricing available through February 28.
More information is available at the Beta Monkey site.