Big Fish Audio has announced two new releases, Nu Metal City and 101 Below.
Nu Metal City
Description: A head-banging collection of construction kits covering a variety of styles, including Nu Metal, Metalcore, Death Metal, and Industrial Rock. Inspired by the music of such artists as Slipknot, Korn, Anthrax, and Nine Inch Nails, NU METAL CITY features live and programmed drums, screamin’ guitars, electric bass, synths, turntable FX, and atmospheres. If you’re looking for butt-kicking loops with a hardcore attitude, welcome to NU METAL City.
- Over 1.6 GB of Rock Metal loops (723 in WAV format)
- There are 30 construction kits with tempos ranging from 65 to 170 BPM
- Each construction kit contains a main mix (except in REX) plus each element broken out as individual loops.
Formats: AIFF, Apple Loops, REX, WAV
Retails for $69.95
Description: Living somewhere on the other side of the BPM dial, you have reached your down tempo destination. Welcome to 101 Below. Bunker 8 Digital Labs has coaxed the body electric with this smoothed out offering. With over 4GB consisting of over 4,300 pieces of content, this DVD-ROM is unrivaled in its examination of the mellow, trip hop, ballads, instrumentals, and sometimes a dose of the lighter side. If you live to emote in tempos most slow, this is the collection for you.
There is no end to the sonic inspiration that this library will provide for your pop ballad, down tempo video game score, tripped out feature film soundtrack, interactive media project or softly tinged musical experience. 101 Below represents a uncharted path into the fragile sadness; the romantic heart of the so slow soul.
- 4.27 GB comprising over 4300 pieces of audio content.
- 31 complete and fully realized construction kits sets represented as 377 acidized wav file loops.
- Fully mixed and mastered sample arrangements of all construction kits.
- 845 MB (comprising over 2,000 samples) of Reason content consisting of the following:
- 74 Redrum Patches consisting of all single hit drum, percussion, bass, guitar, melodic hits and slams.
- 12 NNXT Sampler Patches: Full 88 note patches consisting of of all single hit drum, percussion, bass, guitar, melodic hits and slams.
- 31 Sample RNS Reason Songs for quick auditioning, rearrangement and playback right within Reason.
- 127 NN19 Sampler Patches of all single hit drum, percussion, bass, guitar, melodic hits and slams.
- 28 complete Kontakt and Battery Patches of all single hit drum, percussion, bass, guitar, melodic hits and slams. (comprising 1800 samples in total)
Instruments and sample loops include:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Light Sus Electric Pianos
- Soft Pads and Strings
- Delicate/Menacing Synthetics
- Deep/Impending atmospheric backdrops
- Lo Fi Tripped Out Percussion and Drum Loops
- Resampled and mangled Pianistic Solos
- Hard and Sombre Slippy Beats
- Supple Sub Bass Lines
- Smooth and Clean Six String Acoustics
- Rich and Ambient Live Miked Piano Loops
Formats: Kontakt, Battery, WAV, Acid