Ugo has released version 2.0 of Rez, a free PC VST virtual analog monosynth, with a highly resonant low pass filter, that is capable of a wide range of sounds, from funky squishes, beastly basses and screaming leads, to tight arpeggiations, atmospheres, bells, and interesting effects.
- * New GUI
- * Bigger and brighter sound, including a beefier sub and more pronounced detune (switchable back to the v1 sound)
- * More aggressive overdrive
- * Phaser effect with optional LFO and velocity modulation
- * LFO start times sync to host play/record
- * 8 bar speed option for LFOs
- * Sample and hold waveform option for LFOs
- * MIDI CC support for most parameters
- * Oscillator phase offset adjustment (plus modulation)
- * Aftertouch to detune + phase
- * 176 new presets (now 256 total)
- * Fixed LFO timing bug
- * Fixed LFO waveform bug
- * Several control range adjustments
More information, demos and the download are available at the Cortidesign site.