Precisionsound has introduced Monzter Guitars II, developed to assist producers get that massive “Wall Of Guitars” without the need for a really good guitar player and killer engineering skills.
All those really good guitar players and killer engineers that are out-of-work know who to thank!
The library contains multisampled “Fifths”, “Fourths”, “Majors”, “Minors”, “Single notes” and “Effects” both in separated programs and as a key switched program to instantly change articulations on the fly
in your sampler.
All articulations has long notes with release samples in 2 velocity layers and staccato notes in 3 velocity layers, each half note has it’s
own unique samples.
- Guitar: Gibson Explorer 1994 with Gibson pickups with Planet Waves leads
- Amplifiers: Engl Fireball (modified by T. Folkesson)
- Mesa/Boggie Dual Rectifier, Peavey 5150 MK1,
- ENGL cabinet with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
- Microphones: Shure SM57, Senheiser MD 421
- Preamps: Neve 1272, Manley Massive Passive
- Converters: Cranesong Hedd 192 with pentode and tape
The total amount of samples (WAV files) is 615 divided into 7 programs.
Monzter Guitars II costs $75 (+$11 if you want it on CD).
Details are available at the Precisionsound site.