The Jack OS X team has announced that version .73 of Jack OS X is Universal Binary, including the AU and VST plugins, to allow for either PowerPC or Intel operation. The latest Jack server has also been updated to version, 0.101.3.
The legacy Port Audio driver from the package has also been removed; if you still need it, version 0.72 is recommended. The NetJack component has been temporarily removed until some show-stopping bugs that got introduced with Tiger are ironed out.
Full Change Log:
- Entire Jack OS X package, including plugins, now Universal Binary
- Updated Jack server to most current version
- Removed NetJack component from package pending critical bug fixes
- Removed “portaudio” driver from package
- Jack – 0.101.3
- Jack Audio Router (JAR) – 0.8.3
- JackPilot – 1.6.0
More information is available at the JackOSX site.