Electronisounds has released their first VST effect, Ubergate.
Ubergate is a multi-fx plugin comprising of a pattern based gate and
two effect chains. Each effect chain features delay, filter with LFO,
modulation (chorus/flanger/phaser) and 3-band EQ with Drive.
- Delay time and filter / pan LFO can be tempo synced or free
running. Delay tempo sync includes dotted settings and double time
- Each filter features lowpass, highpass and bandpass modes, with LFO to cutoff control.
- Each effect chain is has individual volume and pan controls, with independant LFO to pan controls.
- 128 presets, grouped by application. Ubergate will “Trance-up” your
synth parts, “Spice-up” your drum beats, “Freak-out” your vocal tracks,
“Warp-out” your guitar riffs — AND SO MUCH MORE!
- 16 step pattern gate (trancegate) with attack, decay and shuffle
controls. Steps can be tied for longer gate openings. 4 independant
patterns can be chained to create 32-step or 64-step patterns. Even
when manually selecting a new pattern, pattern change is synchronised
to bar start.
- Gate synchronises to tempo and bar position.
- Unique passthru mode allows selective application of effects
according to gate pattern. Using the bypass mode, you can bypass the
gate altogether and use only the fx chains on your audio!
- Multiple gate steps (and ties) can be set by clicking and dragging.
Double click controls to manually enter text values for parameters.
Ubergate can be purchased for $29.99
More information and audio demo samples are available at the Electronisounds site.