Digital Music Doctor has released a new video training course, GarageBand 3?€”Know It All!
The course covers all major aspects of audio and MIDI recording, editing, and mixing using Apple GarageBand 3 pro audio software.
The course contains 11 modules and is organized into 5 sections:
- There is a Quick Start section which provides a grand tour of the features and functions in GarageBand and also introduces to overall process of creating a project.
- The Tracks section discusses Real and Software Instruments in detail and also contains information on how to create Apple Loops and incorporate third-party synthesizers and SoundFonts.
- The Mixer section provides advice on how to use both GarageBand standard effects and third-party effects.
- The Recording section covers both audio and MIDI recording including tips on how to interface external music gear.
- The final section is demonstrates the application of many GarageBand functions by creating a remix from imported audio tracks and loops from the Apple Loop Library.
GarageBand 3?€”Know It All! is presented using Macromedia Flash and is available in DVD and digital download formats for Apple Macintosh OS X 10.3 or later.
GarageBand 3 Know It All! is available at the Digital Music Doctor website and Amazon.com as well as various online publishers and pro audio dealers. The Digital Music Doctor website also features demos of the course. This course is the thirteenth release in the Know It All! series which provides training for DigiDesign Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Steinberg Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar, Sony Acid Pro, Sony Sound Forge, and Apple GarageBand audio and music production systems.