Radiohead has announced a series of theatre dates in the U.S., beginning June 1 & 2 in Philadelphia and concluding with a pair of dates June 29 & 30 at Los Angeles’ Greek Theater.
Set lists for the shows will draw heavily on the newer material the band has been working on over the past months. The performances will take place in smaller than usual venues, and will feature appropriately scaled down staging and lighting design, creating a suitably intimate environment for the first ever airings of several new songs.
The low-key theater dates will punctuated by a June 17 headline stand at the Bonnaroo festival in Manchester, Tennessee, and will be preceded by similar dates in Europe and the UK followed by a run of UK/Europe festival dates including the already sold out V festival Aug. 19 & 20, with others TBA.
Radiohead U.S. Tour Dates
- June 1 & 2 – Philadelphia – Tower Theatre * ON SALE MAY 6
- June 4 & 5 – Boston – Bank of America Pavilion * ON SALE MAY 6
- June 7 & 8 – Toronto – Hummingbird Center * ON SALE MAY 6
- June 10 & 11 – Montreal – Salle Wilred Pelletier at Places des Arts * ON SALE MAY 5 June 13 & 14 – New York – The Theatre at Madison Square Garden * ON SALE MAY 5 June 17 – BONNAROO
- June 19 & 20 – Chicago – Auditorium Theatre * ON SALE MAY 6
- June 23 & 24 – Berkeley – Greek Theater * ON SALE MAY 14
- June 26 & 27 – San Diego – Bayside * ON SALE MAY 6
- June 29 & 30 – Los Angeles – Greek Theater * ON SALE MAY 25
There are no plans for a Radiohead album release any time in 2006.